GKB Retail Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of sale and other information:
- Order(s) will be processed only on receipt of minimum 50% advance. Order(s) once places cannot be exchanged or cancelled.
- Please return the original advance receipt at the time of delivery of the product(s).
- Delay in deliveries (if any) due to unavoidable circumstances are regretted.
- Products (Except spectacles, spectacle lens and contact lens) sold can only be exchanged in the same store within 7 (seven) days from the date of purchase, provided the products have been returned in undamaged and saleable condition along with the original invoice and the demo lenses (as applicable)
- Your purchase (frame/ sunglass) is warranted against manufacturing defects as per manufacturer’s norms for a period of one year from the date of purchase. The purpose/ object/ usage of the product purchases by you, is solely at your discretion and the company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, unless there is a manufacturing defect therein.
- The company dispenses the Lens as per details mentioned in the prescription given by the Doctors/ Optometrist. Decision of prescribing the lens in sole and independent decision of Doctors/Optometrist. Company’s responsibility is only to the extent of accuracy of Lens as per prescription. The company does not provide any warranty on scratches/ breakage of lens. It is advisable to use breakage resistant Polycarbonate/ Trivex lens with proper care.
- After sale service will be provided within the warranty period by any of the GKB Opticals Showroom (Unit of GKB Lens Pvt. Ltd.) only on production of Original Invoice. Please refer the warranty card for specific brand or product warranties and usage.
- In case of Frame/ power sunglass exchange, customer will be responsible for paying additional lens cost(as applicable) on new Frame/Sunglass.
- The company accepts old Frame/ Sunglass/ Lens provided by customers for fitting lens/ service solely at customer’s risk and the Company shall not be responsible to reimburse and/or pay any cost(s) to the customer for any damage and/or breakage caused to the supplied old Frame/Lens for such service/fitting.
- The company shall not be responsible for spectacle and eyewear not collected within 60(sixty) days from the scheduled delivery date. The entire amount/ advance paid by the Customer to the Company for such product(s) shall be adjusted by the Company against the ordered product(s) on the expiry of the 60th day from the scheduled date of delivery
- Money refund is not allowed. We will only issue credit note from the store for product which was billed and returned. Credit notes are valid for a period of 6(six) months from the date of issuance, beyond which the same will be cancelled.
- If payment is made by local cheque /demand draft, delivery of the product(s) will be made only after actual amount is realized.
- The Company gives cognizance only to computer generated Tax Invoice
- GKB Lens Pvt. Ltd. Reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions for its PAN India GKB Opticals Stores.
- All disputes shall be subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.