Starting from the early 40's, people find difficulty in reading, sewing or working on computers. This happens to everyone at some point in life, even those who have never had a vision problem before. It is an age related process where there is a gradual loss of flexibility in the natural lens of the eye.
Find out if you have it or not
- You will probably find yourself holding books, newspapers or product labels further away in order to read them clearly.
- You might experience difficulty while performing near tasks.
- You might face difficulty when reading in dim light.
These are the classic symptoms of Presbyopia. While you may be able to cope with it for a short term, we recommend you have an eye examination as soon as possible.
What can Help you?
- Our qualified Optometrists and Opticians will provide you with a thorough eye examination and will further give you professional advice on the most suitable lenses to meet your individual needs.
- Eye care and eye-wear from GKB Opticals, that will provide you complete satisfaction.
- Progressive lenses with anti-reflection coating.
|Presbyopic eye in near vision||Presbyopic eye with correcting plus lens in near vision|
Check the latest collection of over 2000 eyeglasses in a variety of colors, shape and even styles. You can add lenses starting at Rs.699. You can try these frames on your face online, with the unique Try-On feature.